Joel Salatin Workshop
- Joel Salatin Workshop
- Jamberoo Valley Lodge - Jamberoo
- Local Farms + Community
- PolyFace Farms in FRESH (video)
- Joel Salatin interview on ABC Canberra with Genevieve Jacobs – mp3
- Article on Joel's 2010 RegenAG workshops NSW, including many links to his various interviews.
- Joel Salatin public talk on ABC Big Ideas – video
About this workshop:
Registration: 8.30am workshop hours: 9am - 5pm
This workshop will be held in Jamberoo, a small and beautiful dairying community on the south coast of NSW. Jamberoo is less than 2 hours drive from Sydney and less than 30 minutes from the Southern Highlands and the Hume highway.
Registration for this workshop includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea, all made with whatever local produce we can source. The Jamberoo Valley Lodge also has 45 comfortable guest rooms for those coming from afar. See venue details below if you'd like to stay the night before or after the workshop.
August 1st Film night:
The night before this workshop there will be a film night at Gerringong Town Hall with a screening of The Greenhorns and a talk by Joel Salatin. >> Info and bookings
A note to attending producers:
This workshop is coordinated and run by RegenAG's NSW provider, Milkwood Permaculture. If you have any questions about this workshop feel free to contact Milkwood Permaculture by email or on 02 63737763 for more information.
- Jamberoo Valley Lodge - Website
- 406 Jamberoo Mountain Road
Jamberoo Valley Lodge is nestled at the foot of the mountain in Jamberoo valley, a small and beautiful dairying community on the south coast of NSW. Jamberoo is less than 2 hours drive from Sydney and less than 30 minutes from the Southern Highlands and the Hume highway.
406 Jamberoo Mountain Road, Jamberoo NSW 2533 - phone 02 4236 0269
- Jamberoo Valley Lodge has 45 comfortable rooms on site. Please call the lodge to book a room on 02 4236 0269 and make sure you tell them you;re attending the RegenAG event, as all rooms the night before and after have been held for this workshop. The Lodge restaurant will be open for dinner and breakfast if attendees indicate they would like to use it when they book. Jamberoo Valley Lodge website
- Jamberoo Pub, 5 minutes down the road, also has rooms. Jamberoo Pub website
- Kiama, a pretty seaside town, is 15 minutes away and has many accommodation options. Kiama Tourism website
Directions from Sydney:
- South from Sydney via the F6 Freeway bypassing Wollongong to the end of the Freeway. The highway then continues south through Yallah for a couple of kms to the bridge over Macquarie Rivulet.
- You will then see signage for the next turn right to “Albion Park”, “Moss Vale” and “Jamberoo”.
- Take this right turn at the roundabout.
- Continue along this road until you come to a set of Traffic lights. (About 5 kms) Move into the left hand lane at these lights and continue straight ahead for 10 kms (You will pass Jamberoo Recreation Park on your right after 7 kms)
- After 10kms you will come to the “T” intersection of Jamberoo Rd and Jamberoo Mountain Road. There is a dry rock wall on the far right corner with the name Jamberoo in it.
- Turn right here and continue 4km on Jamberoo Mountain Road and we are on the right.
Via The Hume Highway
- South from Sydney via the Hume Highway & take the Bowral turn-off. Follow road signage to Robertson. Continue through Robertson for 3 kms to Laird Pie Shop and turn right onto Jamberoo Mountain Road. Second gear is recommended when coming down the pass.
- Its about 20 minutes from there to Jamberoo Valley Lodge which is at the bottom of the Pass on the left hand side.
Directions from Canberra:
- North from Canberra via the Hume Highway bypassing Goulburn.
- After Marulan take the Moss Vale exit onto the Illawarra Highway.
- Continue through Moss Vale and at the roundabout on the outskirts Take the right hand turn to Wollongong.
- Continue through Robertson to Lairds Pie Shop (about 3kms outside Robertson) and turn right onto Jamberoo Mountain Road. Second gear is recommended when coming down the pass and Jamberoo Valley Lodge Is at the bottom of the pass on the left hand side
EventList powered by schlu.net